Microscopic Analysis of Snow - Also an Independent laboratory in France tested the air - Confirmed Chemtrails of polymer fibers and synthetic chemicals and Endocrin Distruptors

مواضيع مفضلة

Microscopic Analysis of Snow - Also an Independent laboratory in France tested the air - Confirmed Chemtrails of polymer fibers and synthetic chemicals and Endocrin Distruptors



Chemtrails over my house



I wrote about the snow here and had done my own little testing of it on video. It burned to a glob of goo and it smelled terrible. The day I was doing this, I took a video of the chemtrails overhead.

Microscopic Analysis of the Snow

In the video you will see she shows the following is in the snow.

Depleted Uranium
Nano Cyborg builders
polymer fibers
organic

إرسال تعليق

المشاركة على واتساب متوفرة فقط في الهواتف